Logo

Welcome to our blog!

Indigo Photography is owned by photographers Andy Chen, Jay Weinmiller & Stephanie Pulliam. We are Charlotte based wedding photographers photographing weddings & events all over with a modern, fresh, edgy style. Contact us for package pricing & more info about of services!

separatordots

Maria & Tony's Wedding, Charlotte, NC

Maria & Tony are married! Their ceremony was at the beautiful Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Cathedral. Maria was a beautiful bride. Her dress was very unique and came all the way from Spain! Congratulations Maria & Tony! We wish you the best in your new lives together.




Some of the vendors that were involved included...Rick Kaplan from Carolina Video Productions; Gail from Cheesecakes Etc.; DJ, Rolling Thunder & florist, Roula Economou

































































1 comments:

Maria Pavlopoulos August 1, 2009 at 5:02 PM  

Indigo Photography was recommended to me by various people through word of mouth, when I started searching for a photographer for my recent July 11, 2009 wedding. I have truly enjoyed working with Jay and Mimi! They did our engagement shoot, my bridal portrait, and day-of pictures. My husband and I were a tad nervous about standing in front of the camera for our engagement shoot, but Jay and Mimi made it so much fun, we had a blast doing it! And our engagement pictures were by far top notch, and very candid, which is what we both wanted.. the same held true for all other events leading up to the wedding, where Jay was involved. The bridal shoot was a blast, and at the end it became so hard to decide which of the photos to go for the portrait..! Although I have not seen my wedding photos yet, I am confident that they are also world-class quality. After the wedding, I had several people who told me how impressed they were with the fact that the photographers really seemed to make an effort to capture many moments of the evening. I would highly recommend Jay at Indigo Photography. Everyone says, 'pick a good photographer.. your day will go by so fast, you want to make sure you have as much of the story on paper" .. I know I made the right choice with Indigo!

Photo Blogs Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
The Knot's "Best of Weddings" 2010!

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net