Logo

Welcome to our blog!

Indigo Photography is owned by photographers Andy Chen, Jay Weinmiller & Stephanie Pulliam. We are Charlotte based wedding photographers photographing weddings & events all over with a modern, fresh, edgy style. Contact us for package pricing & more info about of services!

separatordots

Jessie's Bridal Session, Greenville, SC Wedding Photographer

Jessie got married in Greenville, SC a few weeks ago. Although we were not able to shoot her wedding, we were excited to have been able to do her bridal portraits!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


3 comments:

Jensey! September 25, 2009 at 11:18 AM  

This was so cool to see! I'm so happy Jessie was able to find a high-quality photographer for her bridal portraits. :) My husband and I have been friends with her now husband, Nick, for years, and we had the privilege of shooting their wedding day - http://clients.rootography.com/jessienick/ . GREAT work!! :)

- Jensey Root

indigo September 25, 2009 at 11:31 AM  

Thx for comment and BEAUTIFUL job on their wedding!!

Jessie Hellrung November 11, 2009 at 8:57 PM  

I'm a little slow... but I just ran across your blog. Thank you for the beautiful pictures! I have bragged about my photo session with you to so many people! I had so many compliments on your work. You were amazing to work with! I hope you are doing well!

Blog Archive

Photo Blogs Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
The Knot's "Best of Weddings" 2010!

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net